1. When you wake up, earlier than grabbing your telephone or getting out of bed, take a few seconds to breathe, and stretch all your limbs.
2. Say ‘’thank you’’ to your god/goddess/deity, or actually to acknowledge how fortunate you are to live any other day.
3. Open the window regardless of the climate and take a large breath of clean air. This will not only cleanse the room but additionally your body.
4. If it’s raining outdoor or snowing, take a minute to admire the splendor of it.
5. Pick wildflowers (please don’t pick any endangered plant life or toxic ones, do your research).
6. Dry said wildflowers and put them in your Book of Shadows or any book or journal you are using.
7. Go for a walk in nature during the day and in the course of the night time as well.
10. Light a lot of candles.
11. If your room desires a cleaning, strive to make your personal household products naturally using your favourite scents and smooth your room with them.
12. Change your mattress sheets and pillowcases.
13. If you have a garb line, cling your clothes, blankets, sheets, comforters, pillowcases, undies outside. Visualize the wind cleaning them.
14. Grow your very own preferred herbs.
15. Buy a succulent.
16. Dry your herbs and keep them for bathtub magick, spells, teas or rituals.
17. Sweep the floor and visualize your self sweeping off all negativity out of the room.
18. Sprinkle sea salt over areas that you feel have a terrible energy to purify them.
19. Make your own purifying/cleansing spray.
20. Take a hot, soothing bath. I am a sea witch so I discover this mainly helpful when I omit the ocean/the beach. (Don’t neglect to add herbs, necessary oils, sea salt, flowers, crystals, or some thing that has magickal homes for a magickal bath)
21. Sip a cup of your favorite herbal tea.
22. For kitchen witches, try brewing your very own tea, and cooking foods with intention and magickal ingredients.
23. Make charm bags.
24. Water your herb garden via hand.
25. Show the people you love that you love them.
26. Show some love to your pets and spend a few more minutes with them.
27. Light up your favored incense.
28. Keep a small bag of your favorite herb (for example: lavender) in a drawer, so when you feel stressed, just pop the bag open for a deep breath of calming aromatherapy.
29. When you take a shower, visualize the water neutralizing your energy and washing off all the awful stuff.
30. Bless your morning espresso or tea.
31. Keep a daily journal, whether or not it’s a Book of Shadows, a day by day planner/organizer or a dream journal.
32. If you wanna be low-key and discrete about your craft, draw small sigils all over everything. Your faculty notebooks, pencil cases, journals, shoes, etc.
33. Read a lot of books about magick and form your very own opinion/path/views/beliefs.
34. If you read fictional stories, enable your self to get misplaced in them and let your thought wander and escape.
35. Put on your preferred clothes, makeup, shoes, or some thing little element that makes you feel fabulous, even if you’re staying in.
36. Be proud of your body.
37. Practice self-care.
38. Take time to unplug and spend time with yourself. (that consists of smartphones, iPads, laptops, tablets, desktops, and all electronics/little gadgets we lug round on a daily basis.)
39. Go to the beach
40. Go to the forest.
41. Go to the desert.
42. Go to the mountains.
43. If it’s heat outside, make a bonfire and admire the flames. If it’s winter and you have a fireplace, mild it up.
44. Go somewhere you’ve in no way visited before.
45. Go camping if you can, via your self or with friends.
49. Dance in the rain.
51. Go backyard on a snowstorm.
52. Plant a vegetable garden, even if it’s just a pot of tomatoes.
53. Walk barefoot and sense the earth underneath your feet.
54. Pull weeds.
55. Adopt an animal from the shelter.
56. Practice yoga.
57. Eat healthy, but if you wanna devour that remaining piece of cake, do it. Life is short.
59. Start a new hobby.
60. Mix your personal perfume.
61.Make your own candle.
62. Make your own fundamental oil.
63. Make your own soap.
64. Lay down and listen to your preferred music. (Mine is video music, it’s simply soothing for me.
65. Take a day just for you besides answering the phone.
66. Pick dandelions and make a wish.
67. Carry crystals/stones with your in your pocket.
68. Learn how to do tarot readings.
69. Collect rain, sun, snow water.
70. Plant lavender or rosemary for safety and luck.
71. Bless your kitchen utensils, such as spatulas and wood spoons, that all the meals you make with them will promote restoration and love.
72. Charge your crystals underneath the full moon.
73. Have tantric sex with a loving partner.
74. Carve sigils into the sand at the seashore and let the tides launch them into the universe.
75. Re-arrange your altar.
76. Keep song of your sleep and menstrual cycles and moods to see how the moon phases affect you.
77. Be open minded to the retrogrades.
78. Go backyard on any section of the moon and take in all its beauty.
79. Keep your pendulum with you as a necklace so you’re usually prepared to do a little scrying.
80. Burn sage or cedar first factor in the morning to begin your day off fresh.
81. Look for constellations and learn them.
82. Paint sigils on your mailbox.
83. Hang wood chimes, or a silver bell on your front door knob for luck.
84. Tuck a sprig of lavender below your pillow before bed to promote peaceable sleep.
85. Watch a meteor bathe with any individual you care about.
86. Buy new candles.
87. Water your flowers in your backyard counterclockwise to banish negativity from the space.
88. Paint your nails a shade related with the intention of your spell or ritual before you begin so that your arms become your wand.
89. Plant pink geraniums by way of your front door as this is a traditional sign of witches.
90. Bless more than water and crystals on the night time of the full moon: set out your integral oils, nail polish, or a unique bottle of champagne too.
91. Dry your greens or plants and incorporate them into a attraction bag.
92. Wash your windows with moon water for extra clarity.
93. Use sun water when you brew tea for a magickal experience.
94. Stir sugar into your tea or espresso with intention, willing sweetness into your day and life.
95. Draw sigils or write a quick safety spell on the inside of your dog or cat’s collar.
96. Soak in a milk bathtub (or just soak your fingers in a bowl of heat milk) on the full moon to include the female energy. Plus you’ll come away with silky, tender skin.
97.Hang up palmistry and astrology charts in your domestic for handy reference and pretty, witchy decor.
98. Line your windowsills with shielding crystals.
99. Make censing sticks for the seasons, using chamomile buds for spring, lavender for summer, sage for fall and pine for winter.
100. Just be you and love yourself. Don’t forget you are made of stardust. You are magickal and brilliant